Gratta keka with lemon and mint flavors
- 30cl of water
- 6 limes
- 50g of powdered cane sugar
- 16 drops of Mint flavouring
- 1 tbsp. Lemon flavoring
- Wash and squeeze the limes. Set aside.
- In a saucepan, bring the water, sugar, mint flavoring and lemon flavoring to a boil and let cool.
- Then mix the syrup and lemon juice.
- Then unload onto a high-sided baking sheet and place in the freezer for at least one hour.
- Scrape the frozen surface with a fork to form the granita.
- Serve in a lemonade glass.
Flavors used in this recipe :