Mayonnaise with White Peach and Garlic flavors
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 2 egg yolks
- 25 cl of fruity olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon of white peach flavor
- 5 drops of garlic flavouring
- Peel the garlic cloves, cut them in half, remove the germ (if necessary), press them in a garlic press over a bowl.
- Add the egg yolks, a little salt, the natural garlic and white peach flavors, then the olive oil in a stream, stirring with a hand whisk (or with a mixer) to make the mayonnaise.
- Set aside.
- This mayonnaise is perfect with an aioli!
Flavors used in this recipe :