Mint flavored ice cream
For 1L of ice cream :
- 75cl of milk
- 150g sugar
- 7 egg yolks
- 3 drops of mint flavouring
- Boil the milk with a few drops of Mint flavoring (you can choose another flavoring for Ice Cream).
- While the milk is heating, beat the eggs with the sugar in a bowl.
- When the milk is ready, pour the hot milk over the yolks while whisking. Heat the cream again until it thickens.
- The cream is good when there is no more foam on the surface.
- The cream must not boil so as not to cook the eggs.
- Then pour it into another container to stop the cooking.
- Place the mixture in the freezer and when it starts to set (after 20 minutes), take it out and blend it.
- Put it back in the freezer and repeat this step at least 3 times.
- The more times you repeat this operation, the smoother the ice cream will be. Take the ice cream out and enjoy.
Enjoy your ice cream!
Flavors used in this recipe :