Scallops marinated in olive oil, with wild strawberry, rose and basil flavors
- Olive oil
- 4 cloves of garlic
- White pepper
- Salt and fleur de sel
- 12 scallops
- 1 tablespoon of wild strawberry flavouring
- 1 tablespoon of Basil flavouring
- 1 teaspoon of Rose flavouring
- Crush garlic cloves and place in a saucepan.
- Cover with a glass of olive oil and the Rose and Wild Strawberry aromas.
- Heat until simmering. Set aside for 1 hour.
- Slice scallops horizontally into two slices.
- Add salt and natural basil flavouring. Remove the garlic cloves from the olive oil and heat the oil again.
- Carefully place the scallops in the oil and fry for one minute on each side until golden.
- Add pepper and salt (fleur de sel).
Flavors used in this recipe :