Oatmeal with Vanilla and Salted Butter Caramel flavors
- 1L of almond milk
- 160g of oat flakes
- 2 tbsp. brown sugar
- 1 tsp. tablespoon of vanilla flavouring
- 1 tsp. tablespoon of salted butter caramel flavoring
- Bring the milk to a boil and drop in the oats, stirring constantly.
- Lower the heat and stir until it boils again.
- Cover and simmer for 15 to 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add sugar and vanilla and salted butter caramel flavors.
- Serve in a bowl and add almonds, bananas or red fruits according to your taste.
Flavors used in this recipe :