Apricot tarte tatin with elderflower flavor
- 1 chunky pastry
- 70g of butter
- 80g of white sugar
- 12 soft apricots
- 20 drops of elderflower flavouring
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Melt the butter, sugar and apricot flavouring until you have a caramel.
- Pour it in the bottom of the round pan.
- Wash the apricots and cut them in half, taking care to remove the pit. Place them pit side down in a pan with butter and the natural elderflower flavor.
- Then place them in the round mold skin side down on the caramel, tightly packed.
- Cover the preparation with the shortcrust pastry.
- Bake for about 25 minutes.
- Remove the tart from the oven, then turn it out onto a platter while it is still warm.
Flavors used in this recipe :