Honey lollipop with elderflower and wild strawberry flavors
- 150g of water
- 150g acacia honey
- 240g of powdered cane sugar
- 2 teaspoons of wild strawberry flavouring
- 1 tsp. Coffee of elderflower flavoring
- Place the mold on the perforated plate.
- In a saucepan, pour the water and add the sugar and honey, and the flavouring Wild strawberry and elderflower.
- Bring to a boil while stirring until 150°C/155°C. Remove from heat.
- Quickly fill the moulds halfway up and place the stick.
- Allow to harden then remove from the mould.
Flavors used in this recipe :