Cocoa and Apricot flavored yogurt cake
- 3 eggs
- 10g of butter
- 1 plain yogurt
- 1⁄2 tub of oil yogurt
- 2 yogurt cups of flour
- 1.5 yogurt cups of sugar
- 1 packet of baking powder
- 10 drops of organic apricot flavoring
- 20 drops of Cocoa flavouring
- Combine flour, sugar and yeast in a large bowl.
- Add the eggs, then the oil and the Organic Cocoa and Apricot flavors.
- Mix until the dough is smooth.
- Butter the mould and pour in the dough.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 180°C.
- Leave to cool.
Flavors used in this recipe :